FECHA LÍMITE/DEADLINE/SCADENZA: 30/11/2015
FECHA CONGRESO/CONGRESS DATE/DATA CONGRESSO: 4-5/04/2016
LUGAR/LOCATION/LUOGO: University of St Andrews (St Andrews, Scotland)
ORGANIZADOR/ORGANIZER/ORGANIZZATORE: Barbara Sattler (University of St Andrews), Alex Long (University of St Andrews).
INFO: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2016 meeting of the Northern Association for Ancient Philosophy will be held at the University of St Andrews on Monday 4th and Tuesday 5th April. We plan to include two 20-minute papers by scholars who are currently working on, or recently completed (see below), a PhD in ancient philosophy. Please send abstracts by email to Barbara Sattler ( email@example.com ) and Alex Long ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
Further information and instructions:
- Abstracts should be no more than 300 words.
- Put at the end of the abstract the title of your PhD thesis and the names of the university and department that awarded, or is to award, the PhD.
- You may submit an abstract if you meet one of these two conditions: (a) you are currently studying for a PhD or (b) you received your PhD within the last two years and do not currently have academic employment. If (b) applies to you, please indicate when you received your PhD.
- Abstracts should be sent by 30th November 2015.
- We will cover the costs of travel within the UK and one night's accommodation in St Andrews.