go to CONGRESS
FECHA LÍMITE/DEADLINE/SCADENZA: 01/02/2017
FECHA CONGRESO/CONGRESS DATE/DATA CONGRESSO: 04-05-06-07/07/2017
LUGAR/LOCATION/LUOGO: Universidade de São Paulo (São Paulo, Brasil)
ORGANIZADOR/ORGANIZER/ORGANIZZATORE: Paulo Martins; Alexandre P. Hasegawa; João Angelo Oliva Neto
INFO: web - firstname.lastname@example.org
Every two years the University of São Paulo holds a colloquium on Classical Antiquity (Visions of Antiquity Colloquia) organized by the research groups IAC (Imagens da Antiguidade Clássica / Images of Classical Antiquity), VerVe (Verbum Vertere) and LATTIM (Laboratório de Tradução de Textos e Imagens/ Laboratory for the Translation of Texts and Images). Our last event, the Augustan Poetry Conference, presented some important trends and revaluations of Augustan poetry. Next conference, whose theme is "Non Bona Dicta", will be held at the University of São Paulo from 4th to 7th July 2017.
1. Papers are invited by e-mail attachment to email@example.com. Deadline: February 1, 2017.
2. Blind review policy: a. All papers are reviewed by an anonymous Program Committee selected by the Experts Committee to represent the range of interpretive traditions. The author's name, institution, or references pertaining to the identity of the author must be omitted from the paper, notes, and bibliography.
b. The e-mail accompanying the submission must include the author’s name, the title of the paper, address, telephone, and e-mail address.
3. Papers must be written in English, Portuguese, French, Italian, and Spanish.
4. Submission implies that the paper is entirely the author’s own unpublished work and that, where appropriate, the contributions of others are acknowledged.
5. Papers may not exceed 3,000 words of text (30 minutes’ reading time), exclusive of footnotes and bibliography. Longer papers non will be forwarded to the Program Committee; abstracts will not be considered for the program.
6. Papers may be submitted in MS Word™, rtf, or pdf (and pdf is preferred if untransliterated Greek is used).
7. Because papers selected for presentation are collected and provided to meeting participants, please observe the following conventions: single-spacing, 1-inch margins on all sides, pages numbered, 12-point font for text, 10-point for footnotes.
8. Only one submission per author will be considered.
9. Receipt of papers will be acknowledged by e-mail.
10. Decisions will be reached by April, 2017 and authors will be notified by e-mail.
11. For current information about the meeting, consult us firstname.lastname@example.org.