go to CONGRESS
The organizing and scientific committees of (The 2nd International Scientific Conference Archaeology and Heritage of Hawler-Erbil) invite scholars conducting research on the archaeology and heritage of Hawler-Erbil governorate (the city Arbela/Arbail and all the districts of Erbil include Soran district, Koya districts, Harir district, Erbil plain...) to submit abstracts/papers for one of the sessions of the conference.
FECHA LÍMITE/DEADLINE/SCADENZA: 30/06/2017
FECHA CONGRESO/CONGRESS DATE/DATA CONGRESSO: 24-25/10/2017
LUGAR/LOCATION/LUOGO: Saad Abdullah Hall, Erbil, Kurdistan Region, (Erbil, Iraq)
ORGANIZADOR/ORGANIZER/ORGANIZZATORE: Assist. Prof. Dr. Zidan Bradosty
INFO: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
The topics covered by the conference are
• New Results of the archaeological surveys and excavations in the territory of Erbil governorate.
• Archaeology and heritage of Erbil governorate (Prehistoric, historical periods, Classical periods and Islamic periods to late 19th century).
• Ancient history and culture or Arbela (Urbilum, Urbel, Arbail) and its surrounding areas in the light of the cuneiform records.
• The role of Erbil in coining Islamic coins.
• Archaeology of Erbil in the light of the records of the travelers and orientalists.
• A special workshop will be organized by Mr. Miran Khanaqa “Erbil governorate in the manuscripts and old documents”.
• Abstract submission deadline: June, 30th , 2017.
• Notification of acceptance of the abstracts: July, 5th, 2017.
• Notification of acceptance of deadline for submitting full papers: August 21st, 2017.
• Notification of acceptance of the full papers: August 31st, 2017.
• Conference Dates: October 24th -25th , 2017.
Presenters may send an abstract of around 300 words to this email (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
Note: Governorate of Hawler will arrange accommodations and meals for the presenters during the conference days.
Please direct your questions to this email (mailto:email@example.com) or to the head of the conference: Assist. Prof. Dr. Zidan Bradosty (Mailto: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)