go to CONGRESS
FECHA LÍMITE/DEADLINE/SCADENZA: 20/12/2017
FECHA CONGRESO/CONGRESS DATE/DATA CONGRESSO: 05-06-07-08/03/2018
LUGAR/LOCATION/LUOGO: Bologna (Italy)
ORGANIZADOR/ORGANIZER/ORGANIZZATORE: European Academy of Religion
INFO: call - web - firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission forms for panel and paper proposals will be available in the next few days. In the meanwhile, proposals and ideas can be sent to: email@example.com.
The following information will be required (*for panel proposals only):
• Proponent’s first name, last name, email contact address
• Panel/Paper Title
• Abstract in English: aims, topics, bibliography (maximum 1000 characters, including spaces)
• Disciplines involved • Number of participants*
• Number of paper proposals to be selected with a call for papers on the EuARe website*
• Number of time slots required (2 hours each for panels; 1,5 hours each for workshops. Up to four time slots are available per each proposal)*
• Language All European languages are accepted; nevertheless, in order to reach the widest possible audience, only one language is admitted within the same working session. As translation is not provided, the use of English and the preparation of hand-outs are encouraged.
We strongly recommend panel proponents to increase their audience by spreading the word about their participation in the Conference and by advertising the meeting on their Institutional websites and in newsletters.
The acceptance of proposals is subject to the evaluation of the European Academy of Religion Executive Committee. E-mail notification of the acceptance will be sent within a couple of weeks after submission.