go to CONGRESS
FECHA LÍMITE/DEADLINE/SCADENZA: 28/06/2019
FECHA CONGRESO/CONGRESS DATE/DATA CONGRESSO: 07/12/2019
LUGAR/LOCATION/LUOGO: King’s College (London, England)
ORGANIZADOR/ORGANIZER/ORGANIZZATORE: Greg Gilles
INFO: call - email@example.com
We are pleased to announce the call for papers for our inaugural postgraduate conference series. The theme for this conference will be Collaboration and/or New Techniques in the Classics.
Topics can be on any aspect of the Ancient World and must include, but are not limited to, at least one of the following:
· Departmental, interdisciplinary &/or interuniversity collaboration, where at least 1 PG student is the lead between members of staff or other student(s)
· New (interdisciplinary) cognitive &/or theoretical perspectives
· The use of new STEM techniques in Classics PG research, such as:
· Agent-based modelling
- Network theory & analysis
- Database compilation, creation and dissemination
- Critical theories, methods & practices in Digital Humanities
- Environmental & lifespan analysis
Papers presented will be up to 25 minutes long, followed by 10 minutes of questions. Papers can be presented by more than 1 person, but the lead must be a postgraduate student. Papers presented will also be considered for inclusion into a special ‘Conference Edition’ of our journal, once the peer reviewing process has taken place.
Please submit your proposals/abstracts, up to 300 words, by Friday June 28, 2019 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.