go to CONGRESS
FECHA LÍMITE/DEADLINE/SCADENZA: 12/02/2020
FECHA CONGRESO/CONGRESS DATE/DATA CONGRESSO: 23-24-25/03/2020
LUGAR/LOCATION/LUOGO: The Ioannou Centre for Classical & Byzantine Studies, University of Oxford (Oxford, England)
ORGANIZADOR/ORGANIZER/ORGANIZZATORE: Marcella Giobbe; Emanuele Prezioso.
INFO: web - facebook - Gao2020@arch.ox.ac.uk
he GAO2020 (23rd - 25th March 2020) will encompass the current state of research in Archaeology. With the term innovative, we refer to the capacity to engage with methodological approaches, theoretical paradigms, and new research to provide crucial insights in the field.
We look forward to receiving contributions on the following thematic sessions:
· Investigating Materiality and Material Interactions: Challenging Approaches and Novel Frontiers.
· Matters of Scaling in Archaeology: Local, Regional, and Global perspectives, Connectivity and Networks.
· The Archaeologies of Colonial Encounters.
· Reconstructing Ancient Landscapes: Landmarks, Soundscapes, and Skyscapes.
· New Directions in the Use of Science-based Techniques on Archaeological Materials.
· Innovative Approaches in Maritime and Underwater Archaeology: Past and Present.
The deadline for the abstract submission (for papers and posters) is 12th February 2020.
For further info, the official conference email is Gao2020@arch.ox.ac.uk. Alternatively you can contact or follow us on the GAO2020 website and Facebook.